Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Playful Blog’s Name of Mine History of my Blog’s Name



As I start my new life as a high school student, I can say that I have slight changes in my lifestyle and the way I used to be. Let me tell you why.
When I was a grade school student in Sta. Maria Magdalena Elementary School, I was a little bit shy and I don’t want to mingle and talk with my former classmates even if there were no classes or vacant times. But I used to talk but in a short length of time. In so doing, one of my teachers praised me for being a good girl because I was (according to her) responsible and I’m not talkative even if there were no classes unlike some of my classmates.
But when I entered in my first year high school life here in Col. Lauro D. Dizon Memorial National High School, some changes happened in me. I became a little bit naughty but not as in I made bad things unto my classmates but in the sense that I became a little bit “makulit” sometimes. Because whenever I do something, they used to laugh at me. They also describe me funny, naughty and sometimes childish. I didn’t even know why I became like that. Maybe because I met new friends whom I wanted to be with always. I also didn’t really know that in my simple gestures, as I did, I make them happy and smile.
Also, whenever I act in a role playing, my group mates always assign me to be characters that will make everyone laugh, so I often do that. Maybe God programmed me to be a happy-go-lucky person, I guess.
Before I come up with the name “exKrIMely naughty” as the name of my blog, my first’s blog’s name is “exciting electron Kimmy”. Because I acted as an energetic excited electron in the photosynthesis process when I was a second year high school student in High School. I remembered that I do the “Pic-a-boo” thing that makes everyone smile. I just changed that name because the two names seem to be the same in such a way that they are related.
During recess time, they used to treat me as a child especially while eating and drinking when sometimes, some foods or drinks spills into my clothes and things above my chair
 I chose “exKrIMely naughty” as the name of my blog because it is based on my personality and the way my friends used to describe me for my own simple way that I make them laughs. Sometimes, when I’m reporting and role-playing, they used to laugh at me but in a positive sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment